Friday, October 22, 2010

chalk garden art...impromptu

‘CHALK GARDEN ART’
Impromptu...October twenty second ,nine a.m.
.
.
.
.
Take me into an azure chalk sky, parch my lips
Keep walking don’t look back- see your hips
Black the bird on the olive tree, paint it there
Borrow black from your hair, paint the night
Paint your eyes for me, though stars keep them bright
The blue i'll take from you, wrapped you round’ in lines
My eye see- your- grace –form-up –high- the- sky, behind cloud
Stir me from sleep in a coffee cup, add sugar cube, break loud
Tread the dust of a chalk garden, in hair, get it under nails
We find words cuneiform cuneiform, chalk envelopes, hidden
Beneath beds of roses, Cleopatra and Marc Antony
In Ceasar’s garden, I'll make you a salad, roses and vermillion
Lie you on stone, silk, cool night, warm breath, here come the sun
Need some time, break a clock, steal the hands
Dip the 'phoenix' in its own blood,
give me time, be kind, you’re not the only one.
finis.


No comments:

Post a Comment